Mother’s Day Ideas in Kelowna 2022
Mother’s Day is coming up quick on Sunday, May 8th. Do you need ideas on what to do for that special mom figure in your life? These important people do a lot for us which is why we have a day to celebrate them!
For me personally, my mom helps me so much with the behind the scenes of my blog. Sometimes she helps me with photos as well as content ideas, thanks mom!
Fun fact: She was the one that gave me the idea to start my blog, StuffwithSvet, way back when!
To give you some ideas for this special day, I have put together a Mother’s Day guide in Kelowna for 2022!
Mother’s Day Ideas in Kelowna for 2022
- Blue Saffron Bistro Brunch at Volcanic Hills Winery.
- Hillcrest Farm Market Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet – complimentary mimosas and a “special gift for Mom”.
- Volcanic Hills Mother’s Day Floral Package which includes 1 bottle of rose, bouquet of flowers & a Karat chocolate bar.
- Uncork BC Wine Passport is a great gift idea to tour around the Okanagan giving complimentary tastings to over 66 wineries!
- Mother’s Day yoga and mimosas with Grace and Flow happening on May 8th @ 11 am at Predator Ridge Resort for 60 minutes.
- Bloom Tulip Festival – You might remember the Abbotsford Tulip Festival! Now the family has relocated to the Okanagan in Armstrong where they have over 2.5 acres of gorgeous tulips.
- East Kelowna Market – Mother’s Day Market – free! Over 60 vendors on site from crafts, art, and food trucks!
- Mother’s Day at CRAFT Kelowna – MOM’osa flight with a complimentary brunch for mom with groups of 8 people or more.
- Mother’s Day Outdoor Cinema Event at Grizzly Winery – screening of the Parent Trap.
- Flowers – Fleurich Creations are my FAVOURITE! Check out their workshop at Kitsch Winery where the owner leads a session on floral arranging.
- Self-care (spa day, massage, facial, mani/pedi) – Ten Spot West Kelowna is doing a Mother’s Day giveaway as well as a Mother’s day mimosa for Mother’s Day weekend at their salon. $12 mimosa (virgin options available as well), wine at $7.50 (red + white) and beer! I am actually going to be treating my mom to a pedicure here this Mother’s Day 🙂
- A book – perhaps a cookbook, coffee table book or a photo album. Check out Mosaic Books in Downtown Kelowna!
I hope this guide helped you think of some ways to treat that special mom figure in your life. Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mothers out there! We love you!!