Bachelorette Party Ideas in Kelowna
You’ve asked and I listened!
Many of you have asked for my recommendations for bachelorette party ideas in Kelowna.
So here you have it…
How to Host a Bachelorette Party Kelowna-style!
Whether you are local to the area or wanting to travel, Kelowna is a great place to have a bachelorette party. Think warm weather, Okanagan Lake, great venues, and an abundance of restaurants. If you are thinking about hosting a bachelorette party in Kelowna, make sure you start planning ahead of time! Many venues and services book up quickly, especially in the summer.
- Delta Grand – stay in close proximity to all the downtown activities, Okanagan Lake, and so much more. Plus, enjoy a wine tasting in the hotel’s private wine cellar.
- The Royal – in the heart of downtown Kelowna. Enjoy the rooftop infinity pool offers and views of the lake valley below.
- The Eldorado – located on Okanagan lake, this hotel has a variety of beautiful rooms, including the Arms Luxury Lake View Suite.
- How to Host Airbnbs – if you want to go the Airbnb route, How to Host is your one step shop for finding great airbnbs in the Kelowna area.
- Smile Cycle – World-famous Dutch pedal tour bike of all the sites (and tastes) of downtown Kelowna. 15 people can fit on one bike, pick your own music, craft beer, wine, and spirits, what could be better than that!
- Brewery hopping – Kelowna has so many great breweries, checkout some of my FAVS that have patios here.
- Candle making at Kelowna Candle Factory.
- Rent e-bikes and e-scooters and cruise around downtown .
- Rent a boat and spend the day on Okanagan Lake – Kelowna Boat Rentals, Okanagan Lake Boat Rentals, Downtown Marina Kelowna.
- Sparkling Hills – Offers steams, saunas, pools, on-site accommodations, and more. Their boutique is boujee, offering sparkling selection of home décor pieces and Swarovski crystal items.
- Crown and Thieves has castle vibes filled with imaginative art and décor. The restaurant is located on the roof!
- Enjoy views that overlook the water and bold wine at Black Swift Vineyard.
- Frind is located right on the beach. Enjoy a glass of wine on the beach front.
- Rollingdale is a rustic, quaint winery that has knowledgeable staff.
- The Hatch has relaxed, hipster vibes offering an unpretentious environment with witty wine names.
- Check out the great lake views, goats, and other animals at Off the Grid. They serve organic wine, alongside a pizzeria food truck.
- Cedar Creek offers an exemplary, wine tasting experience.
- Quails’ Gate has an incredible ambience and have the award-winning Old Vines Restaurant.
You can check out My Guide To Kelowna Wineries here.
Food + Drink
- Charcuterie Boards – TJ’s Grazing, The Graze Company Okanagan, Give Them Brie, The Vegetarian Butcher, Salt and Brick, Crudite and Co.
- HC Fine Catering – Their food is DELICIOUS and presentation was spot. Plus, Sara and Jaeger are friendly, down to earth, and reliable.
- Bar Travelling Man – Get hands-on, learn new skills and drink your creations with cocktail classes! Plus, Harry will bartend for your private events
- There are so many other great restaurants in Kelowna, find them on my blog.
These are some places that have large spaces that can accommodate people and host events.
- Rustic Reel
- Oak and Cru
- Curious Cafe
- Dunnezies in the Lower Mission
There you have it! I hope that this sparked some ideas for bachelorette parties, whether it be for your own party or one you are planning. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about my recommendations.